When one is interested in e-commerce , the word Shopify comes to mind. No wonder, it is the reference platform when starting out in online sales. Easy to learn and accessible to the most novices, this CMS is a pioneer in the world of e-shops. A new type of business where you can quickly feel alone and lost. Faced with the explosion of new e-merchants, Shopify experts are born.
Freelance or by agency, a plethora of companies called “Shopify Partners” offer their service to develop shops on the number one platform. So are they legitimate and how to choose the right Shopify expert? Answer in this article.
The term Shopify expert is quite new. It was created to respond to a new market, democratized since 2016: e-commerce. A lucrative activity appreciated by people from all walks of life. To help set up their e-commerce project , developers, web marketing and e-commerce experts offer their services to develop your store and facilitate conversions.
Alongside these consultants, avoid rookie mistakes. Bad practices and dubious configurations that will lead you to failure. Because, wanting to save the cost of an accompaniment, is to risk wasting time and generating unnecessary expenses.
- A qualified web developer who masters the technical field specific to SAAS. At Shopify , the code language used is Liquid and taming it is essential to push the customizations of a theme .
- A web designer who has the eye to transpose the image of your brand to each page of the site and according to your requirements.
- A web marketer specialized in e-commerce brings you his experience in the marketing of online sales.
- An SEO expert: with him, your site complies with Google's requirements and algorithms.
If creating an e-commerce site is so easy with Shopify, why seek help from experts?
Many people embark on the Shopify adventure alone. Helped by trainings and tutorials found on YouTube and Google. But this strategy does not work for everyone and, over time, sets limits.
Even with Shopify, getting started in e-commerce requires multiple digital skills.
Not easy to achieve the design of your dreams in front of the administrator interface? Thanks to the know-how of the developers:
- Get the best of optimized themes to gain visibility and loading speed.
- Migrate data from your old site to your new Shopify store
- Increase the user experience with intuitive navigation adapted to any medium (computer, mobile and tablet).
- Optimize your natural referencing as soon as your pages are built.
A Shopify expert is not limited to building an e-commerce site . He also advises you on how to work on your notoriety and the acquisition of traffic.
Through advice and services dedicated to different communication strategies, a Shopify partner knows how to set you apart from competitors and make your site known .
Knowing the limitations of Shopify themes helps to develop tools and extensions to improve technical aspects. Page load speed, order automation, etc.
Working with a Shopify expert results in a professional looking site . The specialist will be able to advise you on the theme suited to your needs and, if necessary, push the limits.
For this, knowledge of code is necessary. Beyond HTML or CSS, Shopify speaks the Liquid language. A variant of ruby on rails. And mastering this aspect is essential to guarantee bug-free customizations.
Forget Redirect Errors with Shopify Professionals
When looking for personalized support, working with online partners can seem confusing and inconvenient. However, this solution is all to your advantage:
- Save the costs related to the physical presence of the company. Costs of location of premises, logistics related to employees... So many additional costs, directly impacted on the price of services.
- Do not suffer from any office hours or appointments. Contact support at any time .
- Benefit from all the information online and train from your sofa.
- Avoid the miles to get to your agency office. Enter Speed Ecom with an internet connection.
Working with a Shopify agency means having a whole team. Contrary to a freelance expert who will take more time to carry out all the services requested… Calling on several professionals, each in their area of expertise, promotes efficient work on your site and maximizes the progress of the project.
Thus, to follow the evolution of your objective, exchange freely between the different experts by email, video and telephone. The team maintains a work schedule to ensure delivery, on budget and on time.
All Speed Ecom customers will tell you that there is no better choice than the Speedfly theme agency to help develop their Shopify site . Regular and free advice and tutorials, with services that are 100% adapted and personalized to the needs of the client. Generous and attentive to their subscribers, the Speed Ecom agency develops its services and products according to the suggestions of its members.
Because a project on Shopify can take several weeks to several months, Speed Ecom emphasizes its priority: combining professionalism and sharing a sincere human adventure with its members.
If Shopify facilitates the creation of e-commerce stores without going through a webmaster, not everyone has the time, nor the visual and technical skills to configure a site on Shopify without making mistakes. Calling on a Shopify expert means choosing time savings and efficiency for better profitability.