- Schedule your shipments prior to the big date
- Send campaigns tailored to each subscriber
- Design an attractive piece of mail
- Related content
As we all know, Cyber Monday is a highly anticipated event of the year in the ecommerce industry. It is a date where people know very well that a wave of discounts is coming that will allow them to acquire goods without affecting their wallet so much.
Therefore, we must be very attentive and alert to this day since it will be one of the few occasions in the year where we will exponentially increase our Email Marketing campaigns to generate more sales if we do things right.
But beware! Not all that glitters is gold. This period of significant consumption must be coupled with an intrepid sales strategy, since like you, there will be many more preparing their arsenal of marketing techniques.
Pay attention because by applying this strategy with the effective and well-known Email Marketing you will be able to increase your sales exponentially. Let's start!
One of the main actions that you must take into account for CyberMonday is to know the date of said event in advance , as this will help you to be able to schedule your shipments in an orderly manner and provide your subscribers with strategically selected information.
On the other hand, it will also allow you to "play" with the frequency of shipments as the date approaches, this type of action being a very efficient way to "prepare" your potential client for what is to come.
Imagine sending them an email 15 days before CyberMonday telling them that soon you will have the best discounts in your industry or sector. Here you will have already gained some ground, since you gradually sowed desire in them.
Then you will need to create a sequence of shipments that, over time, gradually stimulate their intention to buy from your online store.
If you send irrelevant information to your contacts, they will not buy. It's not a mathematical formula, but it's close enough!
Starting from this premise, we advise you to create, as detailed as possible, user segments with common behaviors.
This group of subscribers within your Database will be generated according to the tastes, interests, age, gender, region (among many other things) of your contacts.
To achieve this, you must use the Campaign Behavior functionality of your delivery platform. This resource will be the necessary means to generate more and better sales.
Consider that if you know in advance what your customers want to get this Cyber Monday, you will have an ace up your sleeve and you will surely get much more profit .
On the other hand, a good Email Marketing campaign must be made up of clear, concrete and determined actions and for this, you must find the primary objective that answers the following question: What do I want to achieve with this campaign?
Surely your answer is to sell everything as much as possible. There is no merchant who will answer otherwise, however this might not come as quickly.
For that reason, we advise you to determine what type of campaign you will send, for example:
- If you will give a gift for making a purchase;
- whether you will grant a special CyberMonday discount or promotion;
- if you want to interact with your subscribers through games or giveaways.
Having clear goals allows for better results.
Creating content that your visitors fall in love with is a task that takes time. Finding the magic words that stimulate and persuade the purchase intention of your subscribers will be your biggest challenge when you put together the structure and content of your email.
Next, we will help you with more tips on how to generate an email that attracts attention, likes and sells:
- An important thing to keep in mind is writing an interesting headline that immediately grabs your subscriber's attention. This is essential to start building the link that will take you to the desired goal.
- Don't forget to head the campaign with your logo , and include attractive images strategically placed in the body of the email.
- On the other hand, keep in mind that in your piece of mail you should answer as many queries as possible that could arise when reading it. Therefore, try to include all relevant information such as your means of payment, benefits and, of course, a button or "call to action". But beware! Do it without exaggerating and try not to invade it with so much information.
However! We are at a crucial point in this article. You have already entered the world of selling through Email Marketing and if you have understood all of the above, you can call yourself, teacher.