The video in the product sheet helps your client to better assimilate its characteristics and thus your store increases its conversion rate. Today it is easy to make a video and edit it, apart from everything, we can easily achieve great things with a good cell phone.
With the product video we bring confidence to the consumer, since in a few minutes we can offer a lot of information, how it works, how it is put on, how it is used...etc. Here are some tips for you to make a high conversion optimized video for your store.
With customer demand for information, videos are a great tool. With them you can give the information that your client is needing to make their purchase decision. These are some types of high converting videos that you can use according to your business.
- Unboxing the product , this is a type of video with high popularity and not only in children. In adults it also causes a fascination captivating the customer from the moment they receive the package. Experts indicate that the quality of the packaging shows the quality of your product.
- The product in action, this type of video can increase your views by up to 130%. They are short videos with a high conversion rate since they provide a lot of information to the client on how to use etc.
- 360-degree video, this type of video provides the information that the customer was missing. It is as if you had the product in your hands, which is extremely useful in an ecommerce.
- Product Review Reviews as is known to generate high conversion rates. And if in three minutes users manage to transmit their experience, your client will no longer have any doubts about making the purchase. Focus on clarifying the most frequent doubts in your clients.
You must not forget that to cause the expected result you must make a good video, so we recommend you take into account certain steps to do it...
First prepare the product and the environment in which you are going to record, what the background light will be like if it is outdoors. This will also depend on your brand image you can reaffirm through the context of how you show your product.
You also have to have a script or idea of how to do it. Remember to have quality equipment that records high quality images. Post production is also important, you have to have an editing program or app to add the sound or text you need.
🔥🔥Remember that SHOPIFY has certain rules that you must comply with in your videos:
- Keep the length of the video to less than a minute.
- The Shopify plan you choose determines the number of videos you can upload. With the basic plan, around 250 videos can be used on the site.
- The file size must not exceed 1 GB.
- Shopify video files must be in .mov or .mp4 format.
- The e-commerce platform allows video resolution up to 4K.
- Online Video Maker 4
If possible, capture the attention of customers with stories that generate emotions. Use the text to create the context and keep in mind that if it is too long, it can divert the customer's attention.
💡Control the dimensions of the video so you can publish it to your SHOPIFY store and also share it on your social networks.
💡 Post the videos on your networks when they are most active to improve your reach, remember that you can schedule on the platforms when you want your content to be published. Don't forget Instagram LIVE, Reels and Tik Tok, the best places to put videos.
Place a call to action in your content to guide your customers according to your marketing strategy, capture leads, redirect to the product, etc. Apply these tips and start producing high converting videos.