Are you looking for tips on how to advertise on Pinterest Ads? If the answer is yes, this article is for you!
If you're new to Pinterest, know that this is a tool where we store publications, be they images, blog posts, short videos, and so on.
The social network serves as a real arsenal, where we can create folders according to the theme we want to save the posts, known as “Pins”.
You can create a folder for Digital Marketing tips, clothing inspirations, recipes and more. The creation and organization of your folders will depend on your preferences.
That said, it's important for you to understand that there was no way to advertise on Pinterest before.
So Pinterest Ads is big news, which you definitely need to know more about if you want to make money from online ads .
It doesn't matter if you work in the affiliate field or with another type of online business, the more options of paid traffic tools you know how to use, the greater your chances of getting more sales.
Read on and understand how to advertise on Pinterest and how to take advantage of this news to get more sales!
Important information about Pinterest Ads
Well, the first thing you need to know about Pinterest Ads is that it was already available for other countries.
Therefore, today, it is a novelty only in Brazil and that we must understand very well how it works in order to take advantage of all its advantages.
You will be able to create online ads to drive people to a sales page, capture page, blog, website, and so on.
When you access Pinterest Ads, you will find a lot of information about the platform.
To help you, I have separated some of the main ones and you can check them out below.
1. Have a business account
The first thing you'll need to do to invest in paid Pinterest traffic is create a business account.
2. Set bid
Among the information that Pinterest Ads provides, you will find articles teaching you how to create your account and set your bid.
It will be similar to other online ad platforms, where you need to set a bid to appear.
3. Ad requirements
Pins to be sponsored must:
- Be saved to your own business profile;
- Be saved in public folders;
- Contain destination URL – when someone clicks on the pin they will be directed to a certain page;
- No link shorteners. If you are an affiliate, you will probably need your own structure, as you cannot shorten the link;
- Not be third-party GIFs or videos;
- Follow the standards for ads – it is very important to read and understand what the advertising guidelines are;
- Recommended 2:3 or 1000 x 1500 aspect ratio for ads - it's important to follow this path so that the pin is not clipped.
Creating the campaign in Pinterest Ads
After checking all the information about Pinterest Ads, you should go to ads.pinterest.com and you will arrive on the screen to create your first campaign.
In this article, because it is a novelty, I will not teach you the complete step by step to create the campaign, but soon I will do it in a video on my YouTube channel or in an upcoming article.
However, the platform is very intuitive and I will share a brief step by step to create your first online ads.
1. Click sponsor a pin or create a campaign;
2. You can select a pin you already have;
3. You must choose the objective of the campaign – you can choose between brand awareness, consideration (traffic), conversions, etc.;
4. When clicking on conventions, you will need to install the Pinterest tag;
5. You must also choose catalog sales;
6. Enter the name of the campaign;
7. Choose the campaign status;
9. Add the campaign budget and click continue;
10. Afterwards, you will need to define the segmentation and choose between the strategy of reconnecting with users or finding new customers;
11. You can include a lookalike audience list, create a new audience list, or include keywords and interests;
12. Under “Ad placement”, you can choose between the options of “All (recommended), Browse and Search;
13. When bidding, you can leave Automatic (recommended) or Custom;
14. In Ads, just search and select the pin you want;
15. Then, enter the name of the ad and the URL that you want to direct people who click on the pin and click publish;
16. After the previous step, you will be directed to the page with the requests for financial data and the campaign will go live.
Pinterest is a social media that deserves the attention of anyone who wants to make money online. After all, it is accessed by many people and now it has a great novelty: online ads.
The Pinterest Ads system is very similar to Facebook Ads. It is very intuitive and easy to use and has similar campaign goals.
So, if you already use Facebook to generate paid traffic, you probably won't have a problem with Pinterest online ads.
I hope you enjoyed the news and the content I prepared so that you learn how to advertise on Pinterest and have a better chance of getting great results with paid traffic!
Top comments (0)