Social networks are rapidly developing, and with them the need for targeted advertising is growing. But every businessman is faced with the issue of selecting high-quality personnel.
In this article, we will analyze where and how you can find a good targetologist for your business.
Where to find a targetologist
First, let's figure out where to look for targetologists.
Actually this is the simplest question.
- Targetologists hang out in Telegram. There are a lot of channels where targetologists, contextologists and customers sit. To find them, just type in “Targetologists” in the search and you will get a list of channels where you can find them. Also in the same Telegram there are chats where vacancies for freelancers and private specialists are posted. To do this, enter the word "Work".
- Many private targetologists are placed on avito, pros and freelance exchanges. But we do not recommend you look for them on Russian freelance exchanges.
- hh.ru also remains relevant in Russia. Many specialists post their resumes there not to get a job in a company, but so that companies can find and see them. Searching for a targetologist on Russian freelance sites is unprofitable and even harmful. The fact is that those who just watched a video on how to set up a target go there to look for orders, people with no experience and no results. In other words, beginners and those who do not yet know how to work with advertising. There will be low price tags for work, from 500 to 10,000 rubles. This attracts freeloading businessmen. But in the end it's a waste of money and time.
How to choose a good targetologist
Now let's see what you should pay attention to when choosing a targetologist.
It would seem that let him show the cases and everything will be clear! Many more like to watch cases from the same business they have.
Unfortunately, all this is complete and unnecessary nonsense. Firstly, cases can be stolen or drawn, and you will never find out if they are real or not. Secondly, cases will not show you the results of your advertising by this person in your particular case.
The most important thing is that the specialist understands what he is talking about, understands the advertising process, can explain and suggest how best to do it and navigate all the processes and tools necessary for him.
How to find out?
To do this, just call or write to a person and listen to his answers to a number of questions:
- What do you need to get started?
- How to transfer the necessary accesses?
- What advertising strategy would be better to choose in our case?
- What are the best creatives to make and what USPs to use?
- How much is it?
- How much advertising budget do we need?
A beginner or a person who does not understand will most likely tell you that you need to give him a username and password from your social networks; you need to make bright cool pictures and write on them the same advantages as competitors; he will not be able to describe any sensible strategy; he will name some price without substantiating it and will try to get as much advertising budget out of you as possible (if he earns interest from this budget on services) or he will name a low budget that will not bring the desired result.
An experienced specialist will tell you in detail about what accesses are needed, how to provide them, and possibly even send instructions on how to do this; write out a strategy (not detailed and specific, but understandable and working) about where it is better to start, how the tests will pass, what result you need to get and how you will proceed further; provide creative references and tell you what is better to bet on; he will say that the cost of work will depend on the volume and describe the conditions of cost, but at the same time the minimum cost will be at least 15-20 thousand rubles; will tell you what you need to proceed from when planning a budget, what it will depend on and will offer you to choose one of the best options for your specific task.
Top comments (0)