The sales funnel is the stages a customer goes through from the moment they have their first contact with the company until the moment of purchase.
In most cases the business funnel is divided into three stages , top, middle and bottom. The stages of this funnel refer to the different states of the customer regarding their interest and knowledge of the product. According to these stages, they will be the marketing strategies that you will use.
You can define the funnel methodology so that the customer completes the steps, from knowing the store, knowing the product until reaching the cart and making the purchase. You must plan and define these steps to guide you and achieve a great user experience.
🔥🔥Today we will show you how you can achieve it and the importance of having a good conversion funnel well designed and established in your SHOPIFY store , which from now on we will call it funnel.
HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL FUNNEL
To build a successful funnel you must know the tools you have to guide the client along this path, each of them has a function and objective of action that the user will perform and you use them according to the objective you want to achieve in your funnel. These tools are:
- Organic and paid traffic , it is the fuel of your funnel, it is how you find potential clients through paid ads on social networks, search engines or content generation.
- Email marketing platforms.
- Landing page creation , these are very important in the conversion process and will be designed according to your marketing strategies and objectives.
The objective will determine the type of funnel that you would implement in your store
- Lead capture funnels, this is a short funnel, to which we send traffic to our landing page, where we exchange contact information in exchange for valuable content. This content has no cost, after leaving your data on our landing page, the user is directed to our thank you page, in which we also inform you that you will receive an email with what was promised so you can download it.
- Lead cultivation funnels , in this funnel we work by giving content, gifts and building an interest to our leads before selling to them. With which if we manage to capture your interest we can tag it to send it to the bottom of the funnel.
- Online sales funnels , this funnel starts from the previous one, the user already has an interest tag. You will send him an email with an irresistible offer, promotion or 2 for 1 offer, then direct him to the payment and purchase confirmation page. The interesting thing about this funnel is that you can do remarketing on Facebook or email, making another offer to customers who reached the payment page, but did not make the purchase.
- Remarketing in Facebook Ads or Email Marketing with a sales funnel, this is a funnel that makes a difference in your profits. With them you address customers who came to the purchase process, but made the purchase. These customers have already shown great interest in your product, they are at the bottom of the funnel. Therefore, through paid ads or email, you have to propose new offers or remind them of your product. These campaigns are very successful and influence your ROI since they tend to be cheaper campaigns, and with a high result.
- Up-sell to new customers , this funnel is based on making a new irresistible offer to the customer. It has to be a complementary product that adds value to the main product. This offer can be made directly on the thank you page or through an email after a few days of making the purchase. This funnel will also impact the increase in your average ticket.
- The Mega Funnel: 4 funnels in 1, as its name indicates, it is all the funnels that we previously developed in one. In which we already create and automate everything from the beginning. With the new platforms that exist it can be achieved. We only dedicate ourselves, which is no less, to controlling the results and making the necessary adjustments in the determined stages. 🚫 From what we told you, it is very important to be measuring the results of your funnel to make the optimizations you need. You have to control your metrics to detect if all the stages of the funnel are working correctly.
These are some of the metrics that you have to constantly measure:
*Metrics for attracting leads:
- Ad reach, CTR on ads.
- Number of ad clicks.
- CPA (Cost Per Action).
- CPL (Cost per lead).
- CPV (Cost Per Sale) through ads.
- Number of captured leads.
- CTR on capture page.
- Number of confirmed leads.
*Metrics for cultivation of leads:
- Average email opening rate.
- Download lead magnets.
- CTR in emails.
*Metrics for online sales,
- Number of sales.
- Total revenues.
- Average CPV (cost of each sale).
- Number of visits to sales page.
- CTR sales page.
- sales page conversion rate.
- Number of visits to payment page.
- checkout page conversion rate.
- percentage of conversions per bump.
- return percentage. 👉 A successful funnel is the one that fits your store perfectly, so you should implement and adjust it through trial and error, to optimize it as much as possible. This is how you will achieve success in your online store.
Top comments (0)